Solutions for Businesses
At Furlong Energy we understand that energy costs and environmental sustainability are significant concerns for many businesses and organizations today.
Our Green Power Purchase Agreement (Green PPA) offers our customers a simple one-stop solution.
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities has launched a consultation to extend permitted development rights to solar car ports and rooftop system above 1MW of capacity.
Get in touch now to discuss a great opportunity for your business!
What we will do for you:
- We will take care of developing, financing, building, operating and maintaining a solar-based energy system directly connected to your facilities.
- Our team of experts will work with you to ensure that our solar solution is up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible, with minimal disruption to your business operations.
- Our flexible approach to project design and delivery allows us to work collaboratively with our clients, adapting the project to their specific needs, and ensuring that they meet their sustainability targets.
- Our green energy systems might take the form of solar car ports, solar systems installed on your rooftop or on a nearby piece of land: our solution will integrate seamlessly with your organization’s existing infrastructure.
What you need to do:
- Provide us with information about the location of your business, your electricity usage and pricing. We will run a feasibility study to assess the project viability.
- Once we will have agreed on all key terms, we will sign our Green PPA and you will only need to pay for the electricity over the contract duration.
The Benefits of our Green PPA
Access clean and affordable energy, without the need for any upfront investments or expenses.
Fixed, predictable electricity costs for the duration of your contract, which can help reduce uncertainty and streamline budgeting efforts.
Boost your business' corporate social responsibility efforts and help position yourself as an environmentally conscious organization.
Our team will handle the selection and appointment of system installers, so you don't need to worry about having in-house experts or conducting complex negotiations.
We'll also take care of any design, construction, and maintenance contracts related to your energy system - so you can focus on your core business activities.
Our services include comprehensive management of your energy system, including regular maintenance, insurance coverage, and more.
With our PPA, you won't face any additional business rates.
If you’re interested in partnering with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our team is always happy to discuss potential opportunities, and we’re confident that our expertise and experience will help deliver the best outcomes for your needs.